How to support financially ...
Thank you for being willing to partner with us financially to launch a transformational church in Dundee! Our hope to is to submit to God as He builds up a church that reaches out to a dark and drifting culture. We pray that you give with a joyful heart knowing you invest in something with eternal value. An explanation of how the funds are is located at the bottom of this page.
3 Ways to give...
1. Give at church.
You can make your checks out to Total Life Church. They will be recorded as charitable giving and a statement will be sent to you at year end to use for tax purposes. Giving via regular check ensures that 100% of your money goes directly to the church.
2. Online Secure giving via PushPay
You can set up giving at intervals or for one time only by clicking this link.
Funds will be recorded and a giving statement will be sent to the address you provide for tax purposes.
Here are the transaction fees related to giving PushPay giving.
The rates are standard for most any church that accepts credit, debit, or electronic giving.
Credit Card about 3% (Varies by card type)
Debit Card about 2% (Varies by card type)
Direct from bank account 1% (Also called secure E-Check)
3. Text to give...
Supporting Total Life Church
We believe the most essential way to support a church plant is by praying! To encourage that, we have put a prayer list together.
Please set aside some time to regularly pray
- That God would shape the identity of this new church.
- That God would provide leaders for this new church.
- That God would shape the ministry of this new church.
- That God would provide resources for this new church.
- That God would guide and guard those leading this new church.
- That God would invite people to launch this new church.
- That people would respond to God’s call with obedience and passion.
- That God would direct the leaders of Total Life Church with integrity and wisdom.
- That God would protect the hearts, minds, and lives of those who are risking much in faith to launch this endeavor.